Amg-gloss is a hydrous kaolin powder with an
Ultra - fine partical size and high brightness. It provides an ease of dispersion in your coating system and improves gloss to your both aqueous and solvent borne inks & coatings. It can be loaded to higher pvc values than other standard extender pigments, without decreasing the gloss level& minimal effect on viscosity. It also acts as a tio2 spacer. It is used in paints and inks to extend prime pigments and also increases the strength to your coatings.
- High opacity
- High whiteness & brightness
- Excellent dispersion property
- Excellent gloss
- High alkali & acid resistance
- Low cost
- Improves optical properties
- High sheen water- based paints.
- Solvent based glossy paints
- Both aqueous and solvent inks
Bulk density Gm/lit
7.0 - 7.5
Residue in bss (325mesh)sieve