With rich industry experience, we are betrothed in offering high quality Calcium Stearate. This chemical is used in rigid PVC to accelerate fusion, improve flow and reduce die swell as well as used in plastic colorant concentrates to improve pigment wetting. Our offered chemical is processed at par with industrial standards using best quality chemical compounds and advanced technology. Furthermore, we offer this Calcium Stearate to the clients at market leading price.
- Precise pH value
- Longer shelf life
Technical Data Sheet:
- Calcium Stearate ( Ns-100 )
- Chemical Name : Calcium Octadecanoate
- Cas Number : 1592-23-0
- Einecs Number : 216-472-8
- Hs Tariff Number : 2915.70
- Chemical Formula : C36H70Cao4
- Mlecular Weight : 607 G Mol-1
- In Plastics, It Eliminates Corrosion In The Downstream Process. It Also Acts As An Acid Scavenger Or Neutralizer, A Lubricant And A Release Agent. It May Be Used In Plastic Colorant Concentrates To Improve Pigment Wetting. In Rigid Pvc, It Can Accelerate Fusion, Improve Flow And Reduce Die Swell.
- Applications In The Personal Care And Pharmaceutical Industry Include Tablet Mould Release, Anti-Tack Agent And Gelling Agent.
- In The Paper Production, Calcium Stearate Is Used As A Lubricant To Provide Good Gloss, Preventing Dusting And Fold Cracking In Paper And Paperboard Making.
- Calcium Stearate Is Used As A Flow Agent In Powders Including Some Foods, A Surface Conditioner In Hard Candies Such As Sprees, A Waterproofing Agent For Fabrics, A Lubricant In Pencils And Crayons.
- The Concrete Industry Uses Calcium Stearate For Efflorescence Control Of Cementitious Products Used In The Production Of Concerete Masonry Units As Well As Waterproofing.
- Calcium Stearate Is A Component In Dome Types Of Defoamers.
- Calcium Stearate Is Used As An Additive In Paint Industry.
Features/Benefits : Due To Purity, Accurate Composition, This Chemical Is Widely Used In Pharmaceutical And Petrochemical Industries.
Product Form : White Fine Powder
Packaging : 20 Kgs. Hdpe Bags With Inner Polyliner.
Storage Conditions : Store In A Cool & Dry Location And In Well-Ventilated Area.
Health & Safety : Wear Protective Equipment, Ensure Adequate Ventilation And Avoid Breathing Vapors, Mist Or Gas.